11/13 – present
Comcast / iNDEMAND
Senior Editor, Manager of Post-Production
Responsible for promotion, branding and on-air presence of Comcast/iNDEMAND and all it’s subsequent brands.
Editorial production, branding, graphic and audio finishing of video elements and production materials to meet the highest quality standards for broadcast, online and social media promotion.
• Creative Editor and designer on award winning, high visibility / high profile campaigns and promotion as well as in-house marketing and awareness pieces for partners, MSO’s and studios.
• Overseeing and coordinating the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in post- production workflow, freelance staffing costs and employee retention.
• Point person for staffing and scheduling of freelance animators, sound designers and editors as well as the identifying of skill sets needed to staff for particular projects.
• Creating clear workflow and revenue streams to further organize departmental direction and establish team awareness. • Coordinating workflows between editorial and audio post-production
• Furthering and nurturing post production education interdepartmentally to help even out skillsets, familiarize post production workflow amongst expanded editorial staff and strengthen transitioning abilities as editors.
• Setting annual goals and measuring performance outcome of staff editors and post-production staff. • Tracking and management of post production freelance budget line
• Research and evaluation of post-production technology and procedures
11/05 – 11/13
Comcast / In Demand Networks
Responsible for delivering editorial excellence on all broadcast/video projects. Worked closely with Senior Creative Director, marketing dept., and web/online design department to establish visual brand and messaging of on-air promotion and print campaigns for cable broadcast networks: INHD & INHD2, original high def. programming network MOJO and Howard Stern On Demand/HTV services. Network and cross channel promotion, overviews and long form of major on-air and blanket campaigns promoting In Demand the nation’s largest Video On Demand service (Movies On Demand). Creative editorial of raw studio provided materials to create behind the scenes long form content to promote upcoming releases and or events while adhering to the company brand. Providing both hands-on editing and oversight of the coordination and planning
of post-production workflow to improve organization and efficiency.
Management of in-house and freelance editorial staff.
Developing annual technical training plans for all post-production staff and freelance talent including out-of-house training and in- house workshops.
Working with Senior Director of Post Production and department heads for approval of post plans and budgets.
Producing and providing voice-over recording and additional sound design in Pro Tool Suite. Encoding and digital-distribution of promos and video content for broadcast, online or social media platforms.